I have purchased three appliances from the Warehouse Discount Center in Moorpark, CA.I stove, dishwasher and three weeks ago a refrigerator.

The refrigerator was brand new and not a demo unit. It was delivered as planned. The delivery guys were great and they unboxed the new fridge in the driveway had to take the handles of the fridge to get it through a hall way into the kitchen. After they put the fridge into the kitchen they left and I started to put the shelves together and set up the fridge.

Two shelves were missing. One from the freezer side and one from the fridge side. I called WDC immediately to talk to someone and nobody was available except the receptionist. I left a message with my salesperson Joseph.

I never received a call back. I call the next day and he wasn't there. I left another message with the store manager. I never received a call back.

When trying to put the fridge into the fridge area in the kitchen I noticed that it stuck out quite a bit. 8 inches from the edge of the counter. After not getting any return calls I went back to their store and told them about the problem of the shelves and the fridge being too deep for our kitchen. Joseph said he would talk to his manager and get back to me.

That was over a week ago. No response from the store. I called today to try to get this resolved and was told that there would be a restocking FEE! The fridge is brand new empty and sitting in my kitchen with the original fridge in place working.

My summary! Great prices!

Bad Customer Service!Won't buy from them again!

Mark,

Simi Valley

Had an Experience with Warehouse Discount Center?

Comments

wdcappliances
Moorpark, California, United States #586572

Mark:

We apologize for the sales associate not returning your call in a timely manner.If there are missing shelves, you will need to contact the manufacturer of the unit so they can send you replacements.

Their contact information can be found in your user manual.

I apologize this was not communicated to you.If you need anything further please e-mail us at sales@wdcappliances.com

Moorpark, California, United States #586569

Mark:

Their contact information can be found in your user manual.