Guaranteed delivery date means nothing.Rearranged schedule to be here, couldn't deliver on date guaranteed by seller and on the receipt.

Less than fifteen minutes from my house, yet wouldn't contact any of their drivers to see if they could swing by Moorpark to pick up washer and deliver it to me in Thousand Oaks. Michelle Garcia, supervisor, couldn't care less. Unbelievable lack of concern--blamed it on the sales person.

Said delivery dates are always being changed (!?) and no such thing as a guaranteed date.Don't trust them and can only hope the washing machine isn't damaged or the wrong model, which happens often according to YELP reviews.

Had an Experience with Warehouse Discount Center?

Comments

There is always an excuse as to why delivery date changed.

Moorpark, California, United States #578945

We apologize for the misunderstanding you had with the sales associate on the delivery date.Warehouse Discount Center only gives approximations when scheduling deliveries; normally a four hour delivery window is given.

Delivery dates are also subject to change and the customer is notified beforehand.Again our apologies and thank you for your understanding.

Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more