My wife and I bought a dishwasher in Oxnard.We were extremely unhappy with the dishwasher and wanted to return it.

It did not wash the dishes as well as the previous GE washer, same brand. The store would not stand behind their products. They blamed the new energy saving features, the loading of the dishwasher, wrong deterent or agents you may want to mix in. The biggest problem is that they were rude to my wife and did not seem to care at all if we were pleased in solving the problem.

It was our problem. No help from the Moorpark store either with upper management. I wish would have stopped by yelp before going to this awful store. I'm told the owner is not involved.

I'm sticking to stores that have reasonable return policies.

That will mean it will only be the big chains and the local stores will fail in time with this type of customer service.

Had an Experience with Warehouse Discount Center?

Comments

Everyone just needs to just stop going there.They just don't care.

I'm telling everyone I know not to go there.And I work 10,000 people.

Moorpark, California, United States #578933

I sincerely apologize if you felt our customer service or sales associates were not being reasonable. We strive to resolve all of our customers’ needs in a courteous manner. Anything other than this is unacceptable and again my apologies if you felt otherwise. Warehouse Discount Center is simply the retailer and not the manufacturer of the GE dishwasher. However, if there was a defect in the product, the consumer must file a claim with the manufacturer within the allotted time stated in the manufacturer’s terms and conditions and explain the issue. The manufacturer can then disclose what the next step would be in replacing the product if they deem this is the case. The GE website is www.geappliances.com or you can contact them at GE Appliance Service

1-800-GECares (1-800-432-2737)