I ordered a propane conversion kit ($50) for my GE gas dryer."delivery in 3-5 bus days" waited 6 days, nothing.

Called & was told it's 3-5 days after THEY RECIEVE THE PART! Was assured part was being sent out the next day & I wld get an emaill & tracking #. Never did, so I call & am told that it's shipped & I have to be there to sign (never mentioned before) When I told them I would be work, "'no problem" they wld call fex-ex & have it sent it to my office. Another week & I find out that fed-ex was sending it back to them & they wld reship.

Five days later, the "only person" that can handle this is out sick and no one else can even look at the order. It's now been over 4 weeks & they think it might ship tommorrow, but it will take 5-7 days to recieve it.

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!PAY A LITTLE EXTRA & GET WHAT YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED IT!!

Had an Experience with Warehouse Discount Center?

Comments

I think they just sell leftover junk to people that doesn't work... So many complaints.. So sad..

Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more