Don't buy from them!Will NEVER shop there again!

The management (John) and customer service HORRIBLE.They were rude and didn't care they do not stand behind their products.

Bosch Cooktop 500 36inch was damaged. (John) the Management told me that I should have open the box the day that it was delivered. Will not give me my money back.

I had the cooktop for 7 days it was delivered on 10/08/2010 a in the PM and opened the box on 10/15/2010 to fine that the porcelain was damaged in two places (spider cracking).

I opened the box the day the counter was being installed to get the size of the opening to be cut in my new counters top.I also go the 3year extended warranty.

Had an Experience with Warehouse Discount Center?

Comments

mopani

My experience with Warehouse Discount Center was a nightmare.

A few highlights: I was sold a floor model fridge in "mint condition" (their words on the contract, not mine) that was delivered approximately two weeks after it had been promised to be delivered and then turned out to be damaged at the time of delivery. Then they redelivered that same unit approximately two weeks after that, again damaged at the time of delivery. They very rarely returned phone calls and blamed everyone else but themselves. For example, the person who sold me the unit was blamed (even though he'd stopped working there shortly after the sale); one of the guys who delivered the unit was blamed because he apparently had a bad back--but was working as a deliveryman anyway; the fellow who had inspected and declared the unit to be in mint condition was blamed; I was blamed because I had the gall to expect the unit would be in mint condition even though that's what their contract stated.

In the meantime, this fiasco held up work by my contractor, my kitchen tile guys, my painters, the carpet guys--plus I had no fridge at all for weeks.

I had no such problems with Reid's, Ferguson, or Lowe's.

Caveat emptor.

to mopani #934043

Yes, they blame everyone else for the problems.

mopani

My experience with Warehouse Discount Center was a nightmare.

I had no such problems with Reid's, Ferguson, or Lowe's.

Caveat emptor.

no one should use this company, ever; they not only do not stand by their product, they do not stand for their customers with the freight companies THEY hire to ship; completely defensive from word one shirking any responsibility and the freight company hired by them has even insinuated that the claim will "probably" be denied. They haven't even seen the products; unbeliable. Maybe the Attys General in CA will be the only ones to help out.

You have 3 days to notify WAREHOUSE DISCOUNT for any damage.You even stated you waited 7 days to inspect.

Who's fault is that?:?

to UNDERDOG #934045

What company in their right mind gives 3 days! They have something to hide knowing their products suck. Giving 3 days hoping customer waits to inspect!